- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
things i am good at:
- fucking up my life
- gaining weight
I’m hungry for it. It keeps me up at night. It’s always on my mind. I won’t be satisfied. I will not accept failure. I will not accept giving less than my best efforts. Nothing will come between me and my goal. I will be selfish. I will sacrifice the things that get in my way and slow me down. I will embrace my fears and overcome them. I will not settle. I will not feel pain or emotion but only ambition and fire. I will not live on the cusp of reaching my full potential.
I was really low one night and pretty disoriented and half asleep and when I realized what I was doing I was sitting on the floor with the fridge open eating pumpernickel bread with Hershey’s chocolate syrup on it and yea it was disgusting like what is even pumpernickel?
Do you ever get that urge to completely change how you look.
like into a dragon?
Welcome to the Official Type 1 Diabetic Tumblr List.
Thank you so much to everyone who got involved with the making of this. If you’re not on the list and you’d like to be, send me a message and I’ll include you into the original post :)
Now go forth and…
diabetes makes me tired of living
It makes me mentally tougher but I always have days where I wish I could trade diseases. What’s it like to not worry about blood sugars and shots and eat with out stressing or regretting it later.
It’s really heartbreaking going through the diabetes tag. I see all these incredible people struggling just to get through the day and breaking down because they feel like they’re at the end of their rope. I see IVs, people fighting DKA, and newly-diagnosed, absolutely horrified pre-teens. And…